BreakthroughA Transformational Leadership Course
Our promise—You will leave this course having accomplished extraordinary results in a project that fully expresses your commitment to the world. And in the process, you will be someone bigger than you ever knew yourself to be.
|Apr 1, 2020||Apr 8, 2020||Apr 15, 2020|
|May 6, 2020||May 13, 2020||May 20, 2020|
|June 3, 2020||June 10, 2020||June 17, 2020|
|July 8, 2020||July 15, 2020||July 22, 2020|
|Sept 9, 2020||Sept 16, 2020||Sept 23, 2020|
|Oct 7, 2020||Oct 14, 2020||Oct 21, 2020|
Each webinar is 4 hours long, from 10 am to 2 pm Mountain Time.
Click here to see what time that would be for you.
What you need to know about your participation
This course is not your ordinary course; it requires a higher level of integrity. When you register for the course, you are agreeing to the following:
- The promise of the course is only guaranteed if you attend all webinar sessions live and complete all assignments.
- To complete the course, you must be in attendance (live) for a minimum of 14 out of 18 sessions. If you miss more than 4 of the sessions, you will be withdrawn from the course.
- You may only miss a session due to a medical or family emergency.
- A scheduling conflict is not an emergency
- If you miss a session you must watch the full recording of that session within 72 hours, and complete any and all exercises from the webinar session you missed.
- 18 live training session over 6 month
- 18 live training session over 6 months
Transfers & Refunds
The tuition (deposit and payments) is non-refundable and fully transferable.
A one time only transfer of your registration to a new registrant will be accepted up until Friday, March 6, 2020 (10 business days before the course starts). No transfers will be provided after the deadline.
Transfer requests must be received in writing, please send an email to [email protected] requesting your transfer.
What is Ontology?
What is Phenomenology?
What forms of payment and plans are available?
Accepted forms of payment include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Wire Transfer and Cheque*.
*In the event of payment by check or wire transfer, payment must be received within 14 days from the date of your registration and 14 days before the start of the program on April 1, 2020. If we do not receive payment, your registration will be cancelled.
The material in this course is heavily drawn from the ‘Being a Leader and the Effective Exercise of Leadership: An Ontological / Phenomenological Model’ course, authored by Werner Erhard, Michael C. Jensen, and Steve Zaffron and © 2008 – 2018 W. Erhard, M. Jensen, Landmark Worldwide LLC. All rights reserved